A.I To Help Discover Extraterrestrial Life

Alien news

A team of researchers hopes that A.I will help discover the existence of extraterrestrial life in our galaxy.

A research team at Plymouth University are using artificial neural networks (ANN’s) to look for alien life on other planets.

Artificial Intelligence could help scientists and astronomers make the breakthrough in finding evidence of extraterrestrials on planets that develop life.

The team from Plymouth University’s Centre for Robotics and Neural Systems have used ANN’s to help them discover alien life. The ANNs use a similar learning technique to a human brain. The designers programmed them to estimate the likelihood of extraterrestrial beings living on other planets.

A.I Alien

Alien news: A.I to help discover extraterrestrial life in the galaxy.

The aim is to combine both A.I and human intelligence to help in the exploration for the search for other life within our cosmos.

Christopher Bishop, a Ph.D. student who headed the study at the University, said; “We’re currently interested in these ANNs for prioritizing exploration for a hypothetical, intelligent, interstellar spacecraft scanning an exoplanet system at a range,

In the future, they hope to send such neural network systems into space that can relay data back to planet Earth. These A.I robotic probes would fan the furthest reaches of our galaxy in search for intelligent life.


Alien news: A.I to be sent into space in search for extraterrestrial life.

More alien news.

The team has coded the A.I to split newly discovered worlds with the possibility of harboring life into five categories:

  1. Modern-day Earth
  2. Early-day Earth
  3. Mars
  4. Venus
  5. Titan (one of Saturn’s moons)

When a planet has been identified, the network system determines the probability of life existing on the planet based on the information of the above five categories.

Both NASA’s exoplanet TESS spacecraft and European Space Agency’s Ariel Space Mission launches could make use of the newly evolved A.I system for tracking and finding alien life.

The two missions will gather a large amount of data that the team at Plymouth University could use and analyze.

Please feel free to leave a comment below.


Extraterrestrial life in our DNA

A recent study shows that 15% of the world’s population could be the descendants of aliens if they have this subcategory of blood type.

Every human on the planet either has O, A, B, or AB type blood. However, a subcategory of Rh positive and negative have caused a lot of speculation as to whether we are descendants of an ancient alien race.

Alien DNA

Alien news: Is there proof of extraterrestrial DNA in our blood?

The Rh levels in your blood refer to the Rhesus factor, which can aid in the development of an antigen in the blood system. Having this antigen makes you Rh positive, and not having it means you are Rh negative.

Around 85 percent of the human population is Rh positive, with the remaining 15 percent Rh negative.

These 15 percent of people are believed to be generation offspring of alien life. Lara Starr, a researcher, claims that if all humans truly evolved from primate beings then we would all have the same blood.

She wrote an article in the ‘The Spirit Science’, saying that any population can only inherit genetics from their ancestors unless there was mutation involved.

If  modern human and ape had evolved from an ancient common ancestor, then “their blood would have evolved in the same way.

Recent Alien News

She went on to say: “Blood factors are transmitted with much more exactitude than any other characteristic. All other earthly primates also have this Rh factor.

We would all have the same matching blood if we had a common ancestor in the distant past – but that is not the case.

The research behind this went onto list some traits of the Rh negative blood type. The 15% of the population that have this blood type shows signs of having an IQ level higher than normal, their body temperature is lower, their vision is sensitive and blood pressure is usually higher.

Also, a woman with Rh-negative blood is unable to mother the child from a father with Rh-positive blood. Studies show that children fathered by Rh positive and mothered by Rh negative blood types will form Haemolytic disease.

Ancient alien DNA

Ancient alien DNA

This is because her blood cells form antibodies to fight the alien substance/virus, effectively attacking the infant and destroying it.

However, other scientists and researchers dismiss the possible extraterrestrial connection and simply state that the Rh negative form is just a byproduct of human evolution.

So, please leave your thoughts in a comment below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *